OpenAIRE supports and encourages open access via its infrastructure and services and will be actively participating in the 7th International Open Access Week 'Generation Open' with a series of webinars and spotlights on its services and resources. Look at the schedule below to find out about what is on offer, what services we have and how you can learn about the upcoming Horizon 2020 Open Access mandate.
Our activities during Open Access week 2014 will target researchers, research administrators, project coordinators and open access advocates. Webinars
OpenAIREplus will host a series of webinars about the OpenAIRE services and portal. These webinars will be recorded and made available after the event via the portal.
These webinars will take place from Monday through Thursday, at 15.00 CEST (13.00 UTC/ 14.00 WEST/ 16.00 EEST ) For details and target groups for webinars, click here.
- Monday, October 20 : OpenAIRE portal, by Katerina Iatropoulou (NKUA)
- Tuesday, October 21 : Horizon 2020 Open Research Data Pilot by Sarah Jones (DCC)
- Wednesday, October 22 : Horizon 2020 Open Access to Publications Mandate by Eloy Rodrigues (UMinho)
- Thursday, October 23 : Zenodo by Lars Holm Nielsen (CERN)
For more information about the webinars and information on how to subscribe: https://www.openaire.eu/news/news-events/oaw14-openaireplus-webinar
.Spotlight on OpenAIRE resources
Do you want to know how OpenAIRE can help you to make your research Open? During OAW14, we will highlight a wide array of resources and tools. Watch this space for schedules and stay tuned to the #OpenAIRE_eu social media channels: twitter, facebook group, linkedIn group, slideshare...
Service of the Day
- Generating Projects publications lists
- Linking Research Results to projects
- Asking questions via helpdesk
- Engaging data providers via validator tool
- Allowing access to the OpenAIRE info space via APIs
Resource of the Day
- Briefing papers on EC OA requirements & H2020 Open Data Pilot
- Featured FP7 projects: research outcomes made Open
- Workshops and conferences recordings on Vimeo channel
- Presentations and tutorials on Slideshare
- Support information via FAQs