Start: May 23, 2011
End: May 25, 2011
Place: Tallinn, Estonia
International Association for Social Science Information Service and Technolgoy
This conference will enable preservation programs from different countries and regions to share
information with each other for the purpose of building strategic international collaborations to support the preservation of our collective digital memory.
The outcomes for the event will be a strategic alignment of national approaches to enable new forms of international collaboration and an edited volume that documents an action plan for building collaboration among interested digital preservation initiatives.
Keynotes and Panel Chairs include:
* Laura Campbell, U.S. Library of Congress
* Gunnar Sahlin, National Library of Sweden
* Inge Angevaare, Netherlands Coalition for Digital Preservation
* Joy Davidson, HATII, University of Glasgow
* Maurizio Lunghi, Fondazione Rinascimento Digitale
* Adrienne Muir, Loughborough University
* Raivo Ruusalepp, Tallinn University
* Michael Seadle, Berlin School of Library and Information Science, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin