Research Data Alliance is an international organisation whose members from all over the world participate in enabling open sharing of research data. Slovenian RDA Node was founded as contact point between RDA and Slovenian open science stakeholders.
A year after the opening of RDA Node Slovenia, its members will recount the achievements and address the culture of data sharing in Slovenia and Europe at an online conference. Organisers welcome researchers of all fields and all those involved in open science and research data.
Main topics of the conference will be:
- Node’s activities and focal points during the inaugural year,
- project for data policies in Slovenian scientific publishing,
- examples of good practice in data management in Slovenian research community,
- European Open Science Cloud for researchers,
- strategies for development and support of open science in Slovenia,
- skills and training for researchers and support services in scientific research,
- future of Slovenian open science community.
Conference will take place online on 18 June 2020. For access, please register. Working language of the conference will be Slovenian.